NuclearFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Live to Kill & Kill to Live

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JahLive Application!!! Also hello NF Members!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JahLive
Mr.Fail
Mr.Fail

JahLive Application!!! Also hello NF Members!!! Empty
PostSubject: JahLive Application!!! Also hello NF Members!!!   JahLive Application!!! Also hello NF Members!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Name - Kelvin Hu

Age - 17 years old

Mic - Yes siree!!!

Steam ID - t Warrior of Jah t (Idk the steam id # so i give you my steam name)

How you heard about us - played on your panic server. Also you have pretty nice people. Looks like a nice clan.

How can you contribute to the clan - Anything you need help with from getting torrents to installing linux. Lol i know linux has nothing to do with anything on the server or clan, but its good to provide alot of information. I just want to join your clan because you have some nice people in the clan. If you need a another man for scrim in case one of the people cant make it i can fill in for them. Otherwise all i want to do is join your awesome clan!!!

Which server you like to play on - the zm_lila_panic_nf. I will also play on the other servers too Smile

EXTRA INFORMATION:
I am chinese.
5ft 7' tall.
Live in rockville.
150 pounds.
Email Address: asiankelvin@ymail.com (Feel free to contact me anytime!!!)
I like to listen to reggae and believe the world is about to end. Also i read 1/10 of the bible. Anything you guys want to know about the bible you can ask. I will try to answer my best.

Thank you for your time!!!! Sorry for all the stuff for you to read, but like i said the more info the better Smile Well you have a great day!!! Thanks again for taking your time in reading my application. Bye!!! See you on the panic server!!!
Back to top Go down

JahLive Application!!! Also hello NF Members!!!
Page 1 of 1