NuclearFusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Live to Kill & Kill to Live

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server rules/ Admin rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aznsouljaz
Zombie
Zombie

Server rules/ Admin rules Empty
PostSubject: Server rules/ Admin rules   Server rules/ Admin rules Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Okay, it's me again Smile LOL i sound like I'm just changing everything rule i think it's bad but idk i guess it's some things i just don't like that i want to express this to you guys!!

I don't think that for an admin to ban some more than 2 hours should actually write why they were banned. To be honest, if you are given that admin job then you should trust them about why they banned that person. Also if they DID banned them for a bad reason I'm pretty sure the players on the server will complain about this admin OR the person who got banned would say something on this forum. So i don't think admins should post a thing about that BUT Then i understand that you guys sell admin possession, so that changes a little. I mean i was a lead admin on my friends server before it got closed and I just have ideas that might suit you guys!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Server rules/ Admin rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server rules/ Admin rules   Server rules/ Admin rules Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:25 am

Alright, Thank you for your concern, Sorry but im going to keep it as is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuclearfusionclan.net

Server rules/ Admin rules
Page 1 of 1