Share | 

Zombie Mod server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aznsouljaz
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Zombie Mod server   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:41 pm

I like some of the things around the zombie server but some i think need to be fixed. First off, I don't really like the 5 teleport thing for zombies, i mean i think 3 is enough but 5 is just way too much. Also for a player, i think they should be able to teleport anytime as in even when the zombie is picked and not just the zombies can teleport. I mean since we have 3 teleport you can't really escape that much from being zombiefied. Some of the other problem is that i don't like the way after a zombie gets killed they turn back into a human. I think that you should have the zombie stay zombie until all the CTS has been zombiefied or that the time runs out. I don't think that they are allowed to be humans again. The main fun part of zombie mod is building a cade that's so awesome that no zombie can get in and you kill lots of them but then when you kill that zombie and they zombie turns into a player again, i think that ruins the fun of the game. So that's all i can think of right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod server   Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:29 am

So your suggesting, you would like after a human kills a zombie it respawns as another zombie or doesent respawn at all correct?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuclearfusionclan.net
aznsouljaz
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod server   Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:48 am

Well i would want when the zombie dies, they don't turn into humans back but instead stay zombie. I know you have to do it for the sshop but it's kind of boring when they turn back into humans again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod server   Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:36 am

aznsouljaz wrote:
Well i would want when the zombie dies, they don't turn into humans back but instead stay zombie. I know you have to do it for the sshop but it's kind of boring when they turn back into humans again.

hmm. Make a vote on the forums if they would like on the Zombie Mod Server Respawn as human or Respawn as zombie and if you win, ill change it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuclearfusionclan.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod server   

Back to top Go down

Zombie Mod server
Page 1 of 1